- Do you have a big idea for contributing in the world, but are stuck, discouraged, or scattered in moving forward with it?
- Are you frustrated with spending time and money on classes, workshops, fads, and fixes that simply haven’t worked?
- Are you transitioning out of a traditional j.o.b. into an entrepreneurial role?
- Do you want to play a much bigger game than you’ve been playing as you unleash your life’s purpose?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, I warmly invite you to join us for inspiration, creative heart-storming & visioning, whole-brain planning, focused action steps, and group support. We’ve created a 6-week coaching and empowerment group that will call out the prosperous, powerful Passioneer in you. This program is for bold, inspired “Passioneers” who are ready to ready to live large and to stop playing small.
The real deal: Believe it or not, you already have MORE than you need to thrive AND give back to others. All that’s required is to get out of the way and let it rip! Simple, if not easy. Each Tuesday from 6 – 7:30 pm PST, you and other budding Passioneers will connect and commune with your coach, Sue Oliver, to create infinite possibilities in the world. You’ll be heard, appreciated and called into your greatness, regardless of your situation. It’s a powerful, easy-on-the-pocketbook way to receive personal and group coaching, in a confidential, inspiring format: the best of do-it-yourself and guided support.
- Six 90-minute group tele-coaching calls on Tuesday evenings, 6 – 7:30 pm PST
- An experienced, professional, and dedicated coach
- Two 40-minute personal coaching calls (anytime during the 6 weeks)
- A focus on your project of choice during the 6 weeks (e.g., a new product, service, or area of your life)
- Six relevant topics and a class-end celebration:
- Catching the Bigger Picture: A Vision for Success
- Making Your Dream a Reality: A Plan for Success
- Taking Bold Action: Baby Steps as the Key
- Thriving in Your Passions: Finances and Much More
- Getting the Word Out: Marketing 101
- Moving Beyond Barriers: From Fear to Faith and CELEBRATE!
- Weekly coaching materials, resources, suggested readings, and exercises
- Recorded MP3s of each call
- Online access to the member-only Passioneer® Connection community
The Putting Passions into Action program is limited to a small, intimate group and runs for six Tuesday evenings from October 12 – November 16, 2010, from 6 – 7:30 PM PST. The cost is $399 if you register and pay in full before September 30th; $499 thereafter. We’re granting two partial scholarships to qualified individuals (contact us for details).
What’s in It for You:
- Peace of mind, focus, and clarity in moving forward with your life’s purpose
- Greater joy, delight, and flow in your everyday living
- Self-confidence and belief that you really can be and do it
- Camaraderie and connection with fellow classmates
- Being heard, understood, and appreciated for who you really are
- Being held accountable for your greatness by a dedicated coach and a supportive team
- Experiencing greater abundance, especially in your finances
- Enjoying greater health & vibrancy
- Releasing old attitudes and beliefs that no longer serve
Kudos for Sue as a Coach/Facilitator (click here for more testimonials)
“Working with Sue has given me a new language, a new kind of conversation. A new way of approaching life I haven’t done for myself. Speaking words I never thought I’d be saying regarding me and my life direction. I actually feel I can do anything I want.” ~ Tamara Reason, Entrepreneur
“Sue’s approach to working with clients is dynamic, engaging, and full of sparks. That’s how she inspired me to make changes in my business that were on the back burner. The ideas were simmering, and with Sue’s coaching, I brought them to the boiling stage.” ~ Patricia Klingler, Coach
“Sue energizes, inspires and motivates with her empowering messages! Getting people MOVING so that they can express the fullness of life is her technique in a nutshell! Just being in the same room with Sue is an opportunity to “catch” the promise of an enlivened experience in all areas of life!” ~Rev. Sharon Ramey, Entrepreneur, Minister
Sue’s Bio: Sue Oliver is an entrepreneur and success coach, affiliated with the International Coach Federation (ICF), and a graduate from the professional Accomplishment Coaching program. She brings over 20 years of coaching individuals and groups into success within Corporate America, start-ups, and nonprofit ventures. She is the founder of the Passions and Possibilities ® Network, a global forum of bold, inspired social and spiritual entrepreneurs who have leaped vibrantly into making big contributions in the world, aka Passioneers®. She gives back via the newly-founded Make a Passion Possible charitable nonprofit, as well as her weekly radio show and blog where she has interviewed hundreds of thriving Passioneers around the world. A licensed interdenominational minister and founder of two ministries, Sue is on a mission to prove that when you do what you love AND give back, the rest does follow.
Cost: $499 Special through September 30th: $399
To purchase, please first complete the form below. Thank you!